ABOUT THE NEWLY INSTITUTE
We believe that mental health treatment is in drastic need of a paradigm shift, and our practice was founded to provide long-lasting change within this industry, our community, and with our patients.
The Newly Institute aims to be Canada’s largest operator of the most advanced network of medically assisted psychotherapy clinics and Canada’s only medically assisted Intense Outpatient Programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of the interdisciplinary team, reporting to VP of Clinical Operations, you will be working with clients in any of our programs, evenings or weekends.
Your focus will be to assist the overall operations by supporting the therapy staff and to ensure clients are welcomed upon arrival. Additionally, you will provide support to customers who visit the education center, seeking information about our services. You will have an overall understanding of The Newly Institute operations and will provide support as needed.
This innovative, fast paced Intensive Outpatient Program will be enhanced by the dynamic team who will endorse our core values of communication, community, excellence, and innovation.
• Excellent communication skills in the area of greeting clients, on the phone or in person, and making them feel at ease and welcome at The Newly Institute.
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint as well as experience working with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
• Proficient in transcription and documentation, formatting, and proofing.
• Experience with health care systems including Medavie BlueCross.
• Staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination
upon hire or provide a valid medical exemption.