ABOUT THE NEWLY INSTITUTE
We believe that mental health treatment is in drastic need of a paradigm shift, and our practice was founded to provide long-lasting change within this industry, our community, and with our patients.
The Newly Institute aims to be Canada’s largest operator of the most advanced network of medically-assisted psychotherapy clinics and Canada’s only medically assisted Intense Outpatient Programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Perform clinical assessments, set goals, and provide treatment plans for clients attending the return-to-work programs at the Newly Institute.
• Initiate appropriate treatment interventions based on clinical assessments.
• Provide on-going evaluation of client progress within the RTW programs.
• Meet and/or exceed productivity standards while delivering exceptional RTW outcomes.
• Administer and collect outcome measurement information for program evaluations.
• Supervise students and support staff as needed.
• Communicate with appropriate referral sources and stakeholders such as WCB case managers and insurance carriers during program.
• Registration (member in good standing) with the Alberta College of Physiotherapists.
• Experience treating WCB clients within a RTW clinical setting is a strong asset.
• 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Experience working within an Interdisciplinary Clinical Team setting a strong asset.
• Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) previously an asset.
• Staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination upon hire or provide a valid medical exemption.