ABOUT THE NEWLY INSTITUTE
We believe that mental health treatment is in drastic need of a paradigm shift, and our practice was founded to provide long-lasting change within this industry, our community, and with our patients.
The Newly Institute aims to be Canada’s largest operator of the most advanced network of medically-assisted psychotherapy clinics and Canada’s only medically assisted Intense Outpatient Programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of the interdisciplinary team, reporting to the VP, Clinical Operations, you will be working with
different cohorts of clients for a minimum of 4-weeks, program dependent.
Physiotherapy (PT) is key to setting clients up for success in the future and facilitating engagement in daily functioning.
• Perform clinical assessments, set goals, and provide treatment plans for clients attending the return-to-work (RTW) programs at the Newly Institute.
• Initiate appropriate treatment interventions based on clinical assessments.
• Provide on-going evaluation of client progress within the RTW programs.
• Meet and/or exceed productivity standards while delivering exceptional RTW outcomes.
• Administer and collect outcome measurement information for program evaluations
• Supervise students and support staff as needed.
• Communicate with appropriate referral sources and stakeholders such as WCB case managers and insurance carriers during program.
• Registration (member in good standing) with the Alberta College of Physiotherapists.
• Experience treating WCB clients within a RTW clinical setting is a strong asset specifically Traumatic Psychological Injury programs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
• Experience working within an Interdisciplinary Clinical Team setting a strong asset.
• Experience with EMR (electronic medical records) previously an asset.
• Staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination upon
hire or provide a valid medical exemption.